How nice of you.

26 March, 2011

Keen to see what will happen

It has been a long period of time since I have blogged, yet, my writing skills are still present.


So many things have happened since January. I felt numbness in my left arm, because I never lie/sleep/sit/stand properly. The numbness has eased leaving an unpleasant headache/ pain the abdomen once in a while for me, I guess this is what will happen if you do something bad for too long.


Yesterday was cross-country, it was really fun, ran most of the time, maybe walking for 15% of the whole length, not bad. The fact that I can run so long and far makes me happy, I am easily pleased, even small things like chirping birds flying in pairs make me happy. Well, that makes me a good suck-up subject.


Puan Selina's meet-up was yesterday, I am still awaiting the photos to be uploaded by Jovynn. It was really fun to spend time with Puan Selina in Old Town yesterday, she even paid for the lunch, which initially we planned to belanja her, but after a distraction of snapping photos with her, we forgot. How dumb. Oh, oh, Michelle and I ate a birthday cake in Old Town too. How nice of the my friends to buy a cake for us.


Ho Ho Steamboat was very nice. Food for 10 and drinks and stupid wet towels only cost 198.10, then 13 people ate, so it is only 15.20 per head. How economic. We are to do this more often.


Now I am to make up stories for my BM nilam.

No comments:

Post a Comment