How nice of you.

05 January, 2011

May my curse of Love land you on the prettiest land

First day of school was awesome with a baking assembly that lasted no so long and children hurrying around.
It was not the chaotic situation as anticipated but the kids that came were rather disappointing as they were not cute and I do not have a fetish in children, I just appreciate adorable kids.

Today is the third day of school, the only thing I wrote until now is my pocket notebook and the Mathematics 1. Not as interesting as I expected it to be as the school hours were flooded by numerous talks and speeches by teachers including a rather amusing one by Encik Mizy about Fire & Electric Safety but the worst was today's Encik Haniff's titled WHERE ARE YOU HEADING AFTER THIS?, it is about life after SPM but I see it as a question so I answered Rumah as I will be going home after school. The irritation felt by Mr. Haniff is undeniable.

How I wished today was a fairytale and I can change the weather so that I could reach Kasturi untouched by the weather. HOGWARTS! I am waiting for your pending letter.

OKAY, I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS, SO:

YOU ARE MY AMOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment