How nice of you.

14 December, 2010

Love me? I think not.

Burn me.
I like the sensation of the heat
licking my skin,
leaving that red bruise.


You took a bucket of water and poured it on me. It is cold, but I felt nothing. Am I nuts? I don't know. I look forward to see you again though. Such beauty.


You returned the next day, wearing a white dress with little pale yellow flowers sewed on it. I like it and I said to you "Hi." Then again, you disappeared.


My phone rang. It woke me up. I got up and shut my phone. I went in front of the mirror, I see a dazed Loy. Did I take pills? I hope not. But I remember the face, of the girl in my dream. So pretty, so real.


The whole day on, I thought of nothing but her. The unknown girl, I named her Lily. That night, I dream of Lily again. She was hugging me, I know not why. Awkward enough, I was holding a photo of my hamsters, Jess and Lou. She saw the photo and pointed to them and attempted to touch the photo, upon contact with the photo, she  was gone. Just like that.


I was left in the dream, in that beautiful meadow, of little flowers and leaves so green that nothing else in the world mattered. 




No comments:

Post a Comment