How nice of you.

23 December, 2010

So shut up and put your monkey where your butt is



Yay PMR is over <3 I would like to congratulate those that did well and to those that performed not so good: don't give up. Oh WTF. I got 8As and I am here to brag. So shut up and put your monkey where your butt is.


The shock wasn't there long enough to bother me. The only thing was the moment before I fall asleep last night and the moment everybody is SQUEEZING to Puan Goh, I doubted myself, about my self confidence. But it all turned out right. 8As. Thank goodness. If not, I would be branded the dumb guy from my dad's side. My cousins are exceptionally brilliant both academically and mentally, so I have gotta protect my maruah, if not my Biscuit and Balloons hancur then malu. to-those-who-understood-and-are-laughing: noob



The ironic thing is that my dad asked me: "What about the other subject?" when I told him I got 8As. So yeah.
For now, I don't know what I want now, I did the test for myself and no other things were on my mind, unlike those who were promised to get something or anything, I did not. 

I am just happy for you, you and you, because you are reading my blog. Thanks.


Now this is about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment