How nice of you.

10 December, 2010

Where ar' yew' going

Great books are not really that great if you have a problem understanding the language it is written in. Being a Chinese that is able to read Mandarin, I have to say a small fraction of so called good and inspiring books are trash. They use fancy fancy yet meaningless words to express themselves. I hope you get the point. On the other hand, English books have so such trouble. Most probably is because of the talented writers that has written the book. For instance, John Grisham.

Lately, I've been given a job by my mum. Translating a 200 page book. It is an easy peesey job but I still prefer working at Old Town. 

Its been great to know that I'm not the only person having a emotional breakdown, even though I don't show my sorrow, I do feel the pain that is sent by tremendous force through the open space. So it is okay if you cry at night when no one hears you, and it is alright to scream at the top of your voice when you are all alone with no one to bother you. Sadness can bring to humiliation or disengagement.

If what I wrote bothers you or confuses you or you don't understand what the shit I am saying. Go blow your self a couple of balloons and pop it right beside your ear.


DIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment