How nice of you.

13 June, 2010

Pink was once my favourite colour

Donkeys, Monkeys, Keys all rhyme. This is so random.

I received a letter from ABM, ANTARABUDAYA MALAYSIA a couple of days ago. The letter was to inform me that I and a whole lot more of people got the chance to attend the interview at Convent Bukit Nanas School, on the 21th June, the first day of term.

The letter can be view at the following website.

Jeanne, Calvin and I all got the interview and its the afternoon session. Jeanne and I are going to get out of school halfway. I actually wanted to skip school but I have the bloody Ikrar PMR to lead, so I have to stay in school. There are like a couple thousands of students all over the country got the interview, but seeing that we (SMKBJ-ians) are so darn creative and smart, I don't think that we'll be having problem in kicking asses of other school.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT GOT SHORTLISTED.

Oh, there are two sessions of interview at Nanas, my cousin from SM Sains Seri Puteri, the genius school got the interview too but unfortunately, she is on the morning session. Kim and Krystle are also on the morning session. =D For those who are interested in the names of attendants, do visit this and click on the "11/6/2010 - Details of Student Interviews at State Level 2010 / 11" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment