How nice of you.

07 June, 2010

aquaria

A wonderfully spent day. I went to Aquaria with Ai Ching, Kok Pin and Shirley. We did not actually went in or whatever, but we sat in front of the ice cream booth, discussing about the presentation we were about to do. We talked about Aquaria as if we love it so much, and Mr. Wong, we do.

We spent a whole three hours in the whole trip, spent an hour traveling in train, took a slow and noisy walk to Aquaria's building, present for 10 minutes, walk back to the train, and balik. WTF. We talked like we were god and goddess before and when the time we enter the bloody meeting room, we were literally chickens on the run. But thank goodness Mr. Wong was a friendly person and he asked not much question and I even feel the urge to visit Aquaria.

The advertisement acknowledgment letter totally sucks, Mr Wong states that it does not have means of contacts and the way to deliver the advertisement, which are undeniably true. If anybody is interested, come meet me. And we can even have some f-u-n.



My TouchNGo card is not fucntioning, it shows "KAD T1DAK SAH" whenever I try to flash it on the freakin' mechanism. So stupid. Oh oh oh, Kok Pin was nice enough to offer me a ride and I owe him one.

No comments:

Post a Comment