How nice of you.

17 June, 2010

How i wished i was a helicopter. Slim and fly-able.

The dread of holidays is the boredom that one goes through. You sit in front of the computer (slash) television the whole day, watching electronics gadgets and apparatus performing their duty, however, that doesn't help in entertaining, but likewise, it does the opposite. It bores you until you keep unlocking and locking the keypad of your phone.

Its the second week of the holidays and I have unlocked and locked both of my phones numerous times and I am still bored. I have not finish any homework. I am going to work on that part, soon.

Just minutes ago, I found out that I did not shop this entire holiday, for books, grocery, clothes, nor food. This is uncommon for me. I have to get to a shop and buy something.

I still have not buy the graph book that Puan Selina asked us to buy before the holidays started. She requires it for the new chapter in Mathematics, but I won't be around on Monday after recess as I will be attending the interview for the student exchange program. However, Jeanne knocked on my head by telling me that I will have to use it anyway because I will be in for Mathematics on Tuesday and Wednesday. But I have to get the graph books for my children, Kok Loong and Kah Junn anyway.

I talked typed crap but I am pretty sure that somebody is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment