How nice of you.

28 May, 2010

Jolly-Gel, Kidney's Hips and Aorta's brain

Aikss. The diagnostics are over. I di rather well judging from the 3 papers that I've got back. 85 for History, 85 for KH and 92 for Mathematics. Urgh, that's only 3As, my mum said, but deep down I know that she is proud to have me as her son.

Younger brothers are so annoying. He tipu my time of using the computer. Screw him to the toilet bowl. And yes, I still love my brother even though I want to screw him to the toilet bowl. An hour every Saturday and Sunday and Public Holidays is torturing, my parents should seriously consider giving more time for me on using the computer. And mum, I know you are reading this soon, and that's why I wrote this.

The dues dates for both Geography and History kerja kursus is the end of next month, which is a few weeks away. My Geography is done and it's with Asiah, I hope she finds zero error. And the History one is under severe work and will soon be done by the end of this day. So, to whoever who wish to have a peek on my kerja kursus(s), text me.

My cousin's convocation is tomorrow. And he is flying in from Sabah to attend the ceremony. In less than 36 hours he will be an official professor. And how bad I want to go gepoh and I think I can. Hehe. I wonder how life would be after school. I've always wanted to try to go to work but according to some very believable sources, working is a nightmare compared to school life. But what-the-hell, I will work at some ice-cream shop once I finished PMR.

I don't know what else to write so I am going to post this picture I got from googling "chickens on the run". So, yea.



No comments:

Post a Comment