How nice of you.

29 May, 2010

Ooops, someone dropped their sanitary pads, I should help them to pick up just in case they came looking for them

Jinxes and Curses flying round the hill,
Harry Potter is flying on his broom;
Jacob the animal is hot as an oven,
Without Taylor Swift, he is just a fact in the History textbook.

Argh, what a fantastic start for another brilliant blog post from Loy.

Losing something precious is definitely a bad feeling. Especially when I remember it. You see, I don't have a really strong memory when it comes to the stuff I bought or people gave me (some particular individuals are excluded), so as I was saying, I found out that my strawberry yogurt that I've bought at the Youth '10 was missing when I got back home. I was sure I drank the mango flavoured one and was trying very hard to force Jovynn, Chun Sian, Audrey, Kok Yin, Jeanne to drink it, but they turned me down. NASTY PEOPLE And I certainly remembered that I kept it in my bag when we were leaving. However when I got home, I was digging and I couldn't find it. It made me really upset. But when my brother just opened the bad, he went: "Kor, isn't this the yogurt you were looking for?" At that moment, I'm just like a lady with her great-aunt visiting, if you get what I mean.

Went to Youth '10 today. Uncle was suppose to pick me up at 1015 but it ended up me taking a cab to the LRT station. I found out that he thought he was suppose to pick me up and 1015 of Sunday. Oh well, nevermind, at least I managed to grab a cab in less than 15 seconds.

We were giggling on the train as we were crazy. Joined by friends and god-brother of Audrey. The Youth '10 free passes were gone when I want to register as I stupidly try to register at the 28th of May, which the Youth '10 has already started. So, there's no free pass for me. I planned to buy a ticket for RM 20 but the XPAX people got their chance by proposing me an awesome plan.

By paying RM 10 to top up a free sim card, I will get a free pass. Oh, do the math, 10 beats 20. So, I have 3 numbers now. 012367196 the Maxis Number, 0163555064 the Digi number and the XPAX number, which I have no idea what the numbers are. I plan to give the XPAX to my most beloved grandmother. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PO.

Youth '10 has the best staff ever, they scream and cheer when they see you enter and they scream and cheer when they see you off. Gosh, I just adore them and I want to be a part of them. Volunteer with me next year people. We can get the string connected to a piece of paper that says: "YOUTH '11:  VOLUNTEERED STAFF". How cool eh?

Youth has everything you can think of, car loans, food, cosmetics, sanitary pad, arts, music, shopping, more food. I just love Youth. Bought two awesome piece of clothing. Will be posting their faces on blogspot the following post.

I want to play pokemon so, itu sahaja bagi hari ini. Sekian, harap maklum.

No comments:

Post a Comment