How nice of you.

14 May, 2010

You are special

It's been a long while since I blogged. Exhausted by almost everything. Right after the somehow awesome camp is the Hari Guru. Woohoo.

Doing a persembahan for the beloved teachers, its very very unique. You guys will just have to see. I hope someone will record the whole hari guru thingy and save it as our sweet sweet memory. May my wish come true.

Fire drill was carry out at precisely noon, the first time ever. It's like burning and I'm yelling just to make those bloody idiots to sit. They were like "Apa?" and apparently they suck because they were trying their best to sound gangster-ish but they obviously failed to do so, because when I screamed back, they backed off. LAME. In the end, we ended up sitting down to see how those brilliant people sat down.

It was chaotic after the fire drill as Mr. Jazzmi lost control. But anyway, we, prefects did a great job and got praised by Puan Hoo. Yeepeee! I was touched when Puan Ida treated us mineral water, it's like 2 big boxes and it must have cost her a fortune. Thank you, Puan Ida. (=

Monday is the big day. Have tons to do. Need some good rest. My throat is like burning now, gotta eat honey and drink water and minta a kiss from her,

0 typing errors, all punctuation are meant to be like this,

No comments:

Post a Comment