How nice of you.

01 October, 2010

Yellow Colour Dye For My Eyelashes

You guys know something. Its a FRIDAY today! I totally forgot what day was today and I am shocked when I look at the clock when I reached home! This is probably due to the many days of my absence from school.




I know, its utter stupidity to not remember what day is today, bla bla bla.

Its like what? 3 1/2 days until PMR? Well, peanut butter with raw salmon! Nobody is in the "OMIgosh! Its PMR" mood, everybody joked and laughed about nonsense the whole time at school. You can even see so many people running around the corridors and people dragging tables and chairs and each other to classrooms. 



Aaaaanyhow, the test is coming and we have got to study, no point exaggerating how miserable the test can make you or how not boring life will be without the test. We are the people who are sitting for the test, its like:


This is what I will do when I am digging my brain searching for a missing word to place in my essay;
Image source: My memory;
Dependability: (6 out of 13)

Go study and stop depending on Luck. You need more than that to ace the test!


No comments:

Post a Comment