How nice of you.

18 September, 2010

Looking around with 4 and a 1/2 eyes

Every time the wind blows, I picture you and I in this great green valley covered with multicoloured wild flowers, all the yellow and blue and red and indigo. It just makes my heart feel so nice and comfy. The way I felt when I'm with you, I just cannot really explain it in words, what is the word? Um, beyond my vocabulary? Yeah, that's it. So, my dear mum, I hope you'll read this and finish this so that you would not mistaken this as some stupid love letter or paragraph that your most talented son composed.


Today was Kasturi day. Another wonderful Saturday to be filled with the joyful sound of a hundred of teenagers in a room with 3 funny teachers taking turns to teach. Ahh, how nice. Today though, I feel the urge to scream and scold people. Double sessions at Kasturi is so tiring and when it is combined with annoying stupid dumb reckless god-knows-from-what-school students, it gets much worse. So there's this bunch of unknown guys from some school that sucks (judging by how they behave when the teachers are talking) that keeps on babbling about some nonsense bull crap that has nothing to do with their school/ my school/ Kasturi/ or any nice gossip, it is just stupid video games that they are playing. Wow, its so interesting but you have to shut it and bring it back to your home or when other people is not trying to listen what on earth the teachers are saying. Thank you very much.


After Kasturi my beloved mother picked me up and in the car was everybody. I knew that we are going to this Mooncake Festival Party but I did not expect to go right after I sweat like a cow in the LRT. So, with Loy's attitude, there's no reason for me to not get home, I even offered an ice cream to my brother because he said I would take more than 10 minutes to complete my bath (which I normally do). Guess what? I won, it took me 8 minutes, in your face little brother! Talked all the way to Damansara, not too long it was just about 40minutes? Food was nice, grandmother's friends were nice, children are adorable, Indian workers were nice, Yoga teacher was nice, Malay neighbours were nice. What a scene, a typical 1 Malaysia scene.


On the way home, discussed with my grandmother and mother about the terrible way people are raised and how parents should educate them since young age. Like what Puan Chan would say, melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya. That means, if you really cannot raise the child with enough love and money, please, please be nice and spare the child. It is not you that will suffer more, but the child. Think twice before you do something irrational and PLEASE use protection when you want to have some fun.



This is so understandable, that my grandmother can easily interpret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment