How nice of you.

23 March, 2012

23032012

today is the day I was born, 17 years ago.

it was cross-country, the run was bearable. michelle and yee chen lost their phone. screw you thieves. may your family line be jinxed.
the time to sit in lines were scary. students were the easy part. Audrey and the gang were scarier than anything else. they made the entire school sing. oh well popularity meningkat. weepee. teachers wished me, strangers wished me, students wished me, prefects wished me. I feel utterly honoured.

Keith came to my lair(house) with his dslr and when there is a dslr and a Loy, there will be lighting speed snapshots. I'm sure Sofea and Lou Jian can relate to this.
we were summoned to Herbs and Spices by the women and Johan and Hui and Zach. oh yes the mini Loy came too. right.

settled down. eat. had some good laughs with ma friends. I can't believe this thing is so fun. I can't believe that they actually care. I can't believe that I place myself so highly in so many people's heart. I can't believe that my friends are so adorable and indescribably fantastic. I can't believe that I am lost of words most of the time. I can't believe that I am so loved. 


so many wishes I am left speechless and awestruck. I can't express my gratitude towards all my loved ones. I really appreciate what everyone did and will do in the near future. may this memory be with both me and you. friends are the best.

Thank you.

I now know our friendship will last till we die. we will have ourselves laughing our asses off in 20 years' time and our children will think we are maddass freaks. 


Everyone had fun. I have solid proof.













Okay Sofea you need to smile next time. This is your one and ONLY pic.







Oh yes, my precious presents.
 from Kong and Jovynn and Audrey and Kok Yin

 phone casing from Pang (Grrrr You liar) and my mummy

 keproan facial product from mummy


angpau from mummy aunt uncle grandpa grandma 

kecutean cup from Fam and family


ONE MORE FROM HO (on its way)


this year will be the year that I will never forget. eternally.

note to Lou Jian and Sofea,
next time when there is a birthday bash,
take group photos, cake photos, nice food photos
DO NOT EAT BEFORE SNAPPING SEXY PICHAS

2 comments:

  1. the carpet was made by me 2 years ago! u photo stealer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the carpet was made by me 2 years ago! u photo stealer!
    Full House Carpets

    ReplyDelete