How nice of you.

09 September, 2010

"Ho, will you marry me" asked Lidays

Its been ages since a song moved me, the last time I think was like 2 years ago? And I really thought that another brilliant person that can sing like that does not exist anymore until...



Until I watched this movie. Love in Disguise. I watched it ages ago but now when I listen to the song in it again, I feel the magic. The song is titled All The Things You Never Knew- Wang Lee Hom  |你不知道的事- 王力宏|. I will upload the song in the next post.

The song was sung by this genius person.

 
Wang Lee Hom, my new hero.
The song brought me to tears that night, when I heard it the second time, from the radio. Thank goodness that I was in my room that time. If I were in the car, my mum would call me mad. Tears or not, it has moved me and I will definitely remember this song for eternity. To those of you who couldn't understand the language, please listen to the melody, I promise you a great experience.
Oh yea, I finally remembered my main reason to blog now. 


Happy um... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

No comments:

Post a Comment